I finished up my 10 Goblin Troopers this afternoon.
I based them on cobblestone instead of grass, in part because I hated how the other five look on their bases. Also, I got a neat sort of acrylic rolling-pin with embossed patterns the other day. It’s meant for rolling into a medium like green stuff or molding putty in order to achieve a textured base. I like the cobblestone, though I think I went a little overboard in the colors department.
Next I’m on to the Orc Trooper. He’s already pinned and primed, and I repaired the spear tip that had bent off in storage. I’ll probably take a crack at basecoating him tomorrow.